Friday 25 November 2016

BLACK FRIDAY 75% + 70% OFF SALES!

WOOHOO, my favourite time of the year for blowing my credit card ;-P.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers and friends for yesterday. I hope you all had a fantastic day with family and friends and of course had a little bit of that amazing food for me too!

Lets get right down to business as these are SALES you do NOT WANT TO MISS!! Both are for a limited time only!

---------------------------------- SUGAR HILL CO ----------------------------------

shconojokebf

NO JOKE…………. everything in my store right now is 75% off and it’s a great time to stock up and freshen up your designing stash!

And to celebrate this HUGE weekend the girls have got together to create this MONSTER of a COLLAB GRAB BAG!

shcobfcugbBLACK FRIDAY CU GRAB BAG

This grab bag collab contains 16 brand new CU OK packs - that's each pack at only .75¢ a piece!
This special offer is only available through December 1st EST.

---------------------------------- THE DIGITAL PRESS ----------------------------------

2016-11-BIRTHDAY__70-percent-AD_900

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to The Digital Press!~ and boy do we know how to celebrate in style!

Right now my WHOLE STORE (including collections!!) is 70% off.. and yup, a BRAND NEW KIT TOO!

AllthingsBright_kit6All Is Bright : The Kit

A bright and cheerful Christmas themed Kit -
Packed with lots of fun, perfect for those Christmas/Holiday memories.
Contains:
27 papers + 47 Unique elements +15 Word strips

ALL FOR ONLY $2.25 right now!

AllthingsBright_elements6 AllthingsBright6

or available separately!

* SEE BOTTOM FOR COORDINATING FREEBIE*

---------------------------------- CT INSPIRATION ----------------------------------

JUlieBy Julie

Be Jolly1_zpsvxqfwzkh.jpg~originalBy Renee

Oh Deer 900_zpsro1uypcj.jpg~originalBy Stef

2By Tanya ( amazing hybrid card!)

-------------------------- DEALS NOT TO MISS  --------------------------

heart-of-gold_collection6Heart of Gold : The Collection - ONLY $6.60!

kb-SR_ColourMyHeart_col6Colour My Heart : The Collection - ONLY $4.65!

kb-StandingTall_Collection6Standing Tall : The Collection - ONLY $5.25!

kb-HandWLuv_kit9Handmade with Love : The Kit - ONLY $2.10!

And a WHOLE LOT MORE!! RUN as time is limited!

--------------------------------- FREEBIE ALERT ---------------------------------

AllthingsBright_cards6

Celebrating TDP’s 2nd Birthday and Black Friday you can grab these 9 Journal/Filler Cards that coordinate with my new All is Bright kit FREE for this weekend (ending Monday 12am) ONLY!

These come in 3 sizes.. 3x4 : 4x4 : 6x4 inch @ 300ppi + bleed set included!

DOWNLOAD THEM HERE

I’m off to do some much needed shopping ( hey, that’s what I tell the hubby anyway- hahaha). Have a fantastic weekend further.

Hugs and Loves

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my goodness Kim, Handmade With Love is absolutely beautiful!!!! I have been trying to cut down on buying kits (I have so many I haven't used!) but I could not pass up the whole collection of this gorgeous kit!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Kim B said...

Thanks so much Janet.. it's one of my all time fav kits to be honest. so glad you loved it and thanks so much for your support. XXX

Mom said...

Thank you so much for the cute cards. Very generous of you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! :D